Security of the Personal Information
Events Center takes the appropriate measures to maintain the user’s personal information in a way guaranteeing its protection against loss, unlicensed access, or misuse. The most important measures followed are as follows:
- Regular update of protection procedures and regulations which meet high quality standards.
- Our staff are qualified and trained to respect confidentiality of personal information of our website users.
To protect the user’s privacy, Events Center recommends the following:
- Contact the Center immediately when you think that someone was able to obtain your password or any other confidential information.
- Use a secure browser when you complete transactions, close unused applications on the internet, and make sure that antivirus software is always up-to-date.
- Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites that may use other methods to protect their information and privacy. Our website is not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites. We advise you to refer to the privacy policies of such websites.
Collection of Personal Information
- Upon the user visits our website, the website server registers the internet protocol (IP) of the user, the date and time of the visit and the URL of any website that referred you to our website.
- Our Website stores cookies on the user’s computer when the user visits the website so that the user may not need to enter the password in each visit. This is because the website will be able to discover it through the cookies. As such, the website will use the information available in the cookies for purely technical purposes when visited by the user more than once. The website can also change the information contained in the cookies or add new information when the user visits the website.
- If the Center is provided with any of the user’s personal information through the website, the Center may share the necessary information with other bodies or departments, in order to serve the user more effectively. By providing personal information through the website, the user agrees that the Center stores, processes and uses such information. The Center reserves the right to disclose any information to the competent authorities whenever necessary to comply with any law or regulations.
Sending Electronic messaging
When the user inquires or requests information, the website will use the user’s email address to respond to such inquiries. The website may also save the user’s email address, message and the Center’s response for quality control purposes. The Center may do so for legal and oversight purposes.